I wanted to let you know: I’ll be giving a little sneak peek tonight of Abandoned Mine‘s anthology, for patrons only. I’ll be sending a link an hour before the live chat, which starts at 4:30 p.m. Pacific Time. So it’s not too late to join on Patreon and take part in the conversation.
I’ve already told you I think 43 Poems is one of the best collections I’ve read. But now I want to show you the book and tell you about some of my favorite poems.
Here are just a few of the amazing poets included in this anthology:
- Oregon poet laureate Paulann Petersen
- Oregon poet laureate Kim Stafford
- Pushcart Prize winner Paul Hostovsky
- Pushcart nominee Ellen Hirning Schmidt, who submitted her first poems for publication at the age of 70
- And “nonpoets” like the nurse Lina Wong
At this point, it’s going to be hard not to list every contributor in the book.
I can’t wait to tell you more about the poets I love and the poems I think you should read. But if you can’t make it, at least enjoy this super short video “sneak peek” of 43 Poems on YouTube.